Monday, June 25, 2007

3 miles in under 30 minutes.. at the risk of jinxing myself, I will say things are looking up *knock on wood*.

My knee brace will be in later this week. Although my knee felt more stable during my runs yesterday and today, I hope the brace will provide a little more piece of mind.

My right (good) knee has been twinging on the outside; I suspect this is due to favoring it. I'm making a conscious effort not to.

1 | 9:33
2 | 9:55
3 | 10:05
3.0 miles | 29:35
0.22mi walking CD | 4:00

I plan on doing a spin class Wednesday and Saturday this week. Spinning really helps strengthen the muscles and tendons surrounding my knees.

I really would like to run a fall half marathon.. I'm going to keep an eye out for a 3/day week plan. If anyone reads this and has a suggestion, I'd love to hear it. :)

No comments: