Sunday, December 27, 2009

Today I changed things up and hit the POOL! Yeah, it's been a while. Amazingly I can still swim! I did a 1500m workout that looked like this (as far as I can remember ha) which took ~50 minutes.

100m w/u free
2 x 100m pull
100m kick
100m free
2 x 100m pull
100m kick
200m free
100m pull
100m free
100m kick
200m free

The swim felt good after a week of running! Being at home in PEI, apart from my Kurt Kenetic at Mark's house, has been a good opportunity for me to work on my two "weaknesses". I am excited to finally be adding some SPEED and HILLS to my running!! :) I have not been able to do this (without aggravating by ITB) since my ACL reconstructive surgery in December 2007. I am so excited for the 2010 race season and I don't even know what races I'm doing yet! Of course we will do the races in the maritimes but we are also planning a few destination races. Racing a Half Ironman in Hawaii sounds like a good way to celebrate my graduation from law school. ;)

Exciting things ahead!!

No comments: