Tuesday, February 28, 2006

track, 2 miles/ 18:46

Eating a big supper and then running, not a good idea. I guess I had to relearn that lesson tonight, as I planned to run 4 miles and felt like crap after one. I had stomach cramps and my right side was making this weird pulling sensation. Herm. Tomorrow morning I will run on fresh legs and try for 4 or 5. Morning running seems to be best for me right now. I ate a lot today and yesterday, that's probably why the run wasn't so good. I do enjoy my new running shorts though.. Went to the mall intending to purchase a pair of outdoor tights, ended up buying shorts, then a t-shirt because I was on my way to the gym and didn't have one with me. AND a sports bra too. Expensive little trip.

Edit: Well, at 12am last night I figured out why I had a bad run. I'm not sure if my blood sugar dropped, or if I had some sort of bug. As I was going to sleep, I started to feel sick and then got the shakes, was vomitting, and didn't get to sleep until 2am or so. Funny how your body can tell you stuff before it happens.

Chest
Pec dec: 3 x 10 @ 50 lbs

Abs
Bicycles: 3 x 20

No comments: