Monday, July 10, 2006

I've really got to do something with the layout of this blog, it's so broing that it's driving me nuts.

Today is a rest day. I think I will go to the beach after work and just laze around, maybe go for a swim.

Yesterday I waitressed for 8.5 hours and I am totally counting it as my cross training.

There is a running shoe seminar this Wednesday that my running group is attending. I think it will be very informative. The physiotherapist is going to look at our feet and reccommend a shoe/brand for us. I still have a credit at the place where I bought and then returned a pair of running sneakers last month, so I will probably buy a pair of whatever he reccomends. I'm still getting blisters from my Keyanos but it may also be due to my cotton socks (oops).

This is week #5 of marathon training! We are moving right along! This week's long run is 10 miles. I am so excited to run double digits for the first time ever. :)

I've also made the realizationg that ice and motrin are a godsend. They make all my aches and pains go away.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Bria :)

What a super idea - a running blog! This could be dangerous (although with the amount of running I haven't been doing lately..)

Mandy