Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The weather network lies

There's no way it's only 10 degrees celsius right now. My sister and I just got back from doing intervals and we are cooked. I ended up ditching my long sleeve and just wearing my sports bra & tights half way through the workout. Which leads me to this question: What the heck are we going to do when summer comes? May, even? I think it's just the initial shock of nice weather after the winter. Our bodies aren't used to it, let alone running in it.

Beautiful day none the less!

So, I slept through the running club this morning. I was just pooped from exam writing (clinical nutrition went well!) and studying biochemistry. So my sister and I did this workout this afternoon. My knee felt fine. I feel ready for the 10km.




0.15 mi CD walking the dogs | 2:50 | 19:28 min/mi [3.1mph]

Back to studying. Once this biochemistry exam is over, I just have two easier exams. Then internship begins.

I realized today that I do not need to take a summer course that I thought I had too. It was really stressing me out, so I'm happy I don't have to take it. Intership is enough work by itself.

No comments: